<@U01F36ZPD3Q>: If you flip the wells like that, ...
# analog-design
@User: If you flip the wells like that, you no longer have transistors, but varactors. Your source and drain become tied to the bulk underneath.
@Tim Edwards that is clearly FDSOI transistor , may I know why you say that it is a varactor? https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/about/innovation---technology/FD-SOI/learn-more-about-fd-soi.html
Since this slack channel is devoted to the sky130 process, I was not thinking of FDSOI.