1. Is the complete verilog code to be generated by AI in the RTL?
Most but not all. We are open to interpretation to enable the challenge to move ahead.
2. can we use the open source IP cores and do the integration using AI itself.
You may but that would likely not be very interesting.
3. are the IP cores listed on the website open for use in this competition.
The question is vague, Which specific IP are you referring to? Any IP used must be open sourced.
4. Due you expect the IP integration to be done manually if the IP Cores themselves are AI generated
Either manually or through AI is interesting. We are most interested in novel IP development.
5. Is there any theme for this competition or it upto the participants to decide the applications to focus on.
Up to the users.