Hi Everyone, Thanks to Nathan for the invite here. It's a pleasure! I'm part of Voler Systems, we work on all sorts of engineering design and device development across the board from IoT to Wearable Tech or Medical Devices to Industrial Tech projects. If there's any potential project in where our talented engineers can assist on, feel welcome to reach out. We're able to do firmware, software, FPGA dev, and sensor technology engineering as well. I'm Bryan from Voler Systems. Here's our website 😄 https://www.volersystems.com/
11/07/2022, 6:40 AM
We are a chip design company based in India. We have done two tape-out with efabless. Selected for fabrication. Now we are taking up design services projects. Only digital projects. Here are the services we offer at cost.
◦ We have our own servers. Environment, tools, flow all setup and updated periodically. Start working with openlane from day one, no installation required, always updated
◦ We can setup and maintain your servers with tools, flows and environment. Updated periodically.
• IP Hardening
◦ Bring your IP (verilog only) and we can harden it for you
◦ We can integrate all your IPs at the top level as per efabless requirement
◦ We can setup your github repository as per efabless requirement
◦ We can submit the hardened full chip for manufacturing to efabless platform as per their requirement
• IP development
◦ We can do Verilog coding. Bring your spec, we will code Verilog
◦ We can develop Verilog test bench for testing the IP. Only simple Verilog, No UVM/OVM/System Verilog
◦ Hardening the IP and full chip integration.
◦ GitHub repository creation and project submission as per efabless requirement
• CAD Flow development and debug
◦ We understand OpenLane flow and OpenRoad toolchain
◦ We offer custom flow development using Shell, Perl, TCL/TK, C/C++ with OL/OR tools
◦ We can develop and maintain your CAD infrastructure. Multi-server environment, load sharing, cron jobs
11/18/2022, 4:43 AM
RISC-V Design Challenge has joined this channel by invitation from open-source-silicon.dev.
11/18/2022, 5:06 PM
Analog IC Design has joined this channel by invitation from open-source-silicon.dev.
11/18/2022, 5:11 PM
I am Ashraf
Highly-motivated Engineer looking to gaining new challenge in Analog IC design and RF/ mm-wave IC Design.
I am open to work as a freelancer or be part of any team.
I have an experience with RF, analog, PMU, and serial links systems.
02/15/2023, 12:25 PM
RISC-V Design Challenge has removed themselves from this channel.
02/16/2023, 12:31 PM
Analog IC Design has removed themselves from this channel.